DOGS AT WEDDINGS...HELL YES!
If you're anything like me, I booked the venue, organised my flowers, the invites were ready, but something was missing… my furry best friends! I couldn't bear the thought of celebrating my big day without my three dogs by my side!
Dog Club Derby offers a trustworthy and professional wedding chaperone service to enable your dog to attend your wedding. Whether you want your dog there for the full day, or just a few photos, I am here to help!
I can assist your photographer in capturing thoughtful and unique pictures of you with your dog. Ensuring that posing is fun for your dog by rewarding them with tasty treats so you're able to relax and enjoy your big day knowing your dog is cared for!
The Standard Package
- Pre-wedding consultation to get to know you, your partner & your pet, we'll discuss your bespoke package.
- Collect your pet the morning of the wedding and enjoy a walk before arriving.
- Choice of accessories for your pet to wear including bandannas and bow tie to match your colour scheme.
Bespoke designs can be sourced.
- Professional chaperone duties during the event (e.g greeting guests on arrival, walking down the aisle)
- Assist your photographer to include pet photos.
- Transport your dog back to the evening pet care provider.
This is typically 6 hours and within a 15 mile radius of DE22 1GE. Additional travel and time charges may occur for venues a little further away. Currently available weekends only. Weekdays can be available with notice. UK wide coverage.